I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ribbon, ribbon, everywhere!

I just saw this question on Tammy's blog at http://www.cricutcritters.com/ and thought I'd show you what I use.

I use an Artbin holder with handles that latches shut to store my ribbon.  These ribbon wraps are from magistical memories and the neat thing about them is that they're portable and organized.  I can take this holder on crops or store it with my other scrapbooking supplies.  Check out the picture above -

As you can see, I have all my ribbon organized by color.  It makes it so much easier to match colors and find the appropriate size.  The ribbons are secured by tiny straight pins that I picked up from Michaels.



Remember, look in my archives under "Organization Stuff" to find the details.  If you need more info, let me know and I'll try to email you.

Aren't they the coolest ever???  ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.