I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"B" is for Boy - Cricut Lite

This card is for a card swap for my next crop at my church. I used Lyrical Letters to make the label shape in the background and used the hide contour feature to hide the oval cut-out in the center. The scrollwork is from LL also. The flower, however is from "B" is for Boy Cricut Lite cartridge. I love this one! I needed some boy cuts to do pages for my son.

I used K and Company paper along with some generic cream colored cardstock that I cut in half for the card. I pop-dotted the flower and printed the sentiment on my computer. I'm getting to a place where printing sentiments for cards en masse is so much easier on my compu-ta-ter.

Once again, I digress. Anyway, I used a slightly darker cream cardstock for the inside and cut more scrolls for the inside to give it some pop. I've found that I need to give some weight to the inside of my cards in order to balance the card.

Anyway, it's not my usual card, but I like the slightly more formal nature of this one.

I've got to get my stuff ready for the crop this weekend. Yikes!!! Got to go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.