I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Monday, July 5, 2010

Black and White Card

This is a sympathy/concern card made for a card swap at my church.  Unfortunately, there always seems to be a need for this type of card.  I made this using the Victoria embossing Cuttlebug folder on the white background while using a black and white flocked cardstock to add even more texture to the front.

On the inside, I put a white piece of cardstock in order to have a handwritten note, and I cut a strip of the flocked cardstock to give it weight and to connect it to the front.  The sentiment on the outside is from a generic stamp that if found at Hobby Lobby.  I've had it for a long time or I would give the name of the stamp brand.
:-)

The label for the outside sentiment is cut twice - once in white and once on black.  I cut the sentiment labels from a cricut cartridge that I can't remember the name of.  I made this card several months ago and I didn't record the cartridge I used.  Truthfully, I never thought anyone else would see it. lol

Anyway, I hope you like it.  I was an easy card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.