I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time keeps on tickin' . . .

Yes, I realize that it's been a long time since I posted, but there is that thing called "life" that tends to get in the way of living.

Anyway, I've been down to the Florida Keys for a short visit and thoroughly enjoyed it!  I went to a bird sanctuary, road an airboat, biked in the Everglades, and saw tons of gators - some of them guarding their nests!  It reminded me of the vast world around us and our need to protect our environment.  I tried to dive with my buddies, but the 4-6 foot waves became 6-8 and diving came to an end.  The first dive had us swaying with the surge underwater which showed us that a second dive would be a bad idea.  We were right.  On the second dive, four of our divers were plucked from the water by a different dive boat and a diver from yet another dive boat was swept five miles out to sea.  Boy, am I thankful that none of those eight footers took our divers from our dive boat out to sea!  The diver was rescued and God is truly good . . .

I've also begun the process of ending my summer (sigh . . .) and gearing up for the inevitable in the fall.  My posts will happen when living occurs and life doesn't get in the way.  I'll try to post when I can be creative, but that may be few and far between.  Thanks for your understanding.

I'll be in touch, so you be in touch.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.