I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to share . . .

I'm adding pictures of some of my work. The first one is a page I made for an auction at the first scrapbooking weekend I went to. I had no Cricut, no Cuttlebug, no scrapbooking tools (except inks, scissors, and brads) to my name. I started sewing on my pages because it was a way to dress them up with having all the fancy tools. To this day, I'm still known as the one who "sews on all her pages". While it's not true, it still sounds good! :-D

I'll be adding pictures of other things as I get around to it. For those who find this blog, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.