I can't express how excited I am that you found this site, this place - my place.
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment and a smile comes to your face when you read my posts and look at my work. Enjoy -

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, the newness of it all!

Okay - so this is all new to me. I'm trying to catch up with the 21st century and do this thing called "blogging". I really wanted a place to show off my scrapbook and card creations and share some stuff that I've learned. I won't promise that I'll post regularly or even add stuff or a consistent basis. I'm a fairly new scrapper and I've got a lot to learn.

But . . . I wanted a place to display what I've done and share what others have shared with me.

I'll be in touch . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I deeply appreciate your comments. Your comment will be posted after approval to cut down on spammers.